Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A simple little moment...

Since the last post I could share a lot about these sweet boys of mine, and life itself, but tonight I just want to share a simple moment from today.  A very sweet moment.

Today I took Beau, and one of his little buddies to a few fun places.  On the way home as I was watching them play, and talk in the back seat I heard the sweetest thing from my sweet five year old.  When your life changes drastically as a child your perspective changes too, even as a child it does.  I know Beau's little heart is just golden, genuine, and pretty mature for his age.  A lot of that is because of how his life has changed since the triplets came along.  Well today he reiterated that in his sweet little words.  

His the convo I want to share...
Beau..."You know what Coop?"
Cooper..."what's that buddy?"
Beau..."ya know when I grow up I'm gonna be a daddy."
Cooper..."you are?  How do you know already?"

Lol, I know, this is a convo between two five year olds.  I was smiling, secretly giggling, and melting all at once.  Ok, let me finish their convo.

Beau..."because that's just what happens.  And I will have to take care of three babies.  Yeah, three whole big babies at once."  
Cooper..."three babies at once.  How do you know it will be three babies."
Beau..."cause that's what I have, you know, three babies."  
Cooper..."oh, oh ok, then you will have three babies."

The story went on, but I was getting gas. It was precious hearing Beau explain.  He dearly loves his brothers, and takes good care of them when he is trying to help me with something.  They are truly blessed to have such a great big brother, and with a heart of tender love.  We may have our moments, but boy I am proud of him. 

Prayer tonight for my motherhood is for guidance, courage, strength, truth, and the passion that's deep in me for my Faith to shine on my sweet boys.  I want to steer them to the one true thing I know, and that's Christ.  Lord I pray that YOU will help me lead my children to you.  Amen!  

Boys loves sword fights in the car...why not?! :)

Down at the swimmin hole :) Beau didn't like the floaties, but that's all I could find :/

I love this boy, and he always puts a smile on my face.  

Blessings from this Okie chic! 

1 comment: