Friday, August 1, 2014

Some changes...

Just wanted to share some changes here.  My amazing Uncle Chris has been working hard on my new site.  It's easier to use for you viewers, and for me as the host.  The name, well I have to thank Chris again for that too.  He bought my domain name a while back, and threw the idea to me of changing everything over.  Go big, or go home right?!

Please check it out!  I'm not sure when, but I'm pretty sure if you go to this site it will redirect you to the new website www.tiffanyanndaily.com  

Also, you can click on the right side of the new site and subscribe by email.  It's pretty simple compared to blogger.  It will also offer a lot more.  

Thanks for reading through this life journey with me!  Love you all! 

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment