Sunday, July 6, 2014

Nothin like being at home :)

The past few days the boys and I spent out time out at My Gram's, my home growing up, and I will say we all are wore out from all the fun.  I think I wore everyone else there out too.  Lol.  

Beau came home from his lake trip early, and we enjoyed my home towns 4th of July festival and celebration.  Their fireworks show is pretty good for a small town, and Beau and I enjoyed it.  I wasn't sure I would get to take him, but thankfully that night all the babies went down by 7:45.  Perfect timing.  Once I got all three to sleep, Beau and I hit the road.  He definitely enjoyed the fireworks, and afterwards I took him to buy his own fireworks.  Just small ones. ;) 

Me and my sweet brown eyed, cotton top, dimple cheeked boy.  Love you Beau! 

What was cool about this night, and the fireworks show, is that is was exactly right over the moon.  Beautiful night for sure, and we both enjoyed it.  :)

So then Friday I took all the boys out to Grams.  We swam, played outside, played in the sprinkler, played with the dogs, and they all had lots of fun.  

They all understand each other pretty good.  I have no clue what they were giggling at, but they make each other laugh all the time, and it is precious.  

On our way home that night.  lol.  Tuckered out for sure. 

Wyatt...Saturday all four boys got summer cuts.  I trimmed a lot of hair off.  Their hair grows back fast.  

I know, I always snap pics of these pretty thangs, but I love them.  I need them both.  :) A momma and her baby.

Grams baby proof skills lol.  

Our thoughts when she finished.  

Watched Uncle Roger pop some
Fireworks tonight.  He is an awsome
Uncle, and all four of mine love him a lot. :)

Tonight was a nice evening.  I love spending time back at home.  I was able to watch the sunset tonight, and at Grams you can see off that hill for miles, and western sky of Oklahoma is always beautiful.  I loved it!  

Alright, I better get to bed.  This momma is tired. 

Blessings from this Okie chic! 



No comments:

Post a Comment