Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The stay at home momma...

The past two days, especially yesterday, have been nothing short of a sweet peachy day.  Let me tell ya that this momma was at her wits end yesterday.  

Yesterday morning the babies decided to wake up at 4:45 am.  What?! I know, I was a bear yesterday running on very little sleep, and dealing with cranky babies allllllll day long.  Today it dawned on me that they probably woke up early, because three days ago is when I lowered their Prilosec dosage.  :/ I was trying to ween them off of it, but it seems like I won't be able to do that for a while. :( So bummed, but very thankful for medicine like this that helps them so much with their reflux.  

Yesterday evening I just sat down prayed out loud, and asked God for grace.  Today was much better, and the babies all took a two hour nap making up for yesterday.  Thank you Lord!  

You know I am totally undeserving of the mercy, and grace God pours on me.  Some times it is small things, and some times it is huge things.  It doesn't go unoticed, and I'm truly thankful.  But, I will admit in my busy rush of life I sometimes forget to continually praise HIM everyday for my healthy, and happy boys.  While reflecting on my own journey, and reading other triplet moms journeys I see how fortunate I am with healthy babies that do not struggle in any way.  I also, am personally greatful that I can stay at home to take care of them.  Although, I would love to be teaching, but realized when they came into this world that my job until they are a little bigger is at home.  

It is not an easy job being a stay at home mom, and yesterday just about did it for me.  But, I am re-learning to lean on God on days like that.  Life changed drastically, and my spiritual season changed while going through this triplethood.  It is just a season, and God somehow reminds me of that when I get down about some things.  

My fave part of my rides...my back road.  This is where I take off like a rocket, and just ride.  Tonight was a perfect night to ride, and I needed it.


I have to stay on them like flies on you know what. Lol.

This is how a Grandma baby proof.  Lol. 

To motherhood, triplethood, and lifelong learning as a woman of faith.  Blessings from this Okie chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment