Thursday, July 10, 2014

Free range chickens...

The analogy that I have been going to for these little rascals of mine here lately is free range chickens.  I mean free range babies.  ;)  Let me just get right to it here.  

Pretty much every tiny thing, and large thing too, has been tested by the babies in every form and fashion.  I let them go around here like free range chickens pretty much.  I could fence off everything, but they would go nuts.  I would too.  The only room I have a gate on is Beau's room.  He has so many Legos, and other big kid toys, that I don't want to deprive him of living life as a young boy.  Then the bathrooms, well everyone knows those doors just have to be shut.  Any time they get in there it's like a party in the bathroom.  I mean why not?!  Let's play in the toilet like a dog on a hot summer day, and take the tp off to tp the entire house, and we can't forget get in the bath tub and turn the water on.  We have to have a splash party right?!  No, lol.  By the way, they have tried all that.  Lol.  

At their 15 month well baby check Thursday, I was talking to our pediatrician about them.  I told her they are like free range chickens at home...you never know which direction they will go.  Lol.  It totally suites them, cause they seriously go in every direction.  One baby, or two, will go to where the third baby is partying at and do what he is doing, but at first (in all circumstances) they all go in each direction.  It keeps me busy, and on my toes.  Anywho, back to their checkups.  All are growing like weeds, and all 24 pounds.  My scale here is way off.  When I weighed them last it was around 27 or 28 pounds, but even though it was lower than I thought I do know they are growing.  Their percentiles are all off the charts for triplets at 15 months, which makes me happy.  They only got two shots, and praise Jesus they all did well this time.  

Update on my sweet Wyatt.  He has his next check up with the orthopedic surgeon in August about his scoliosis.  While we go in for that they will also check his hips and legs.  He is pretty bowlegged still, so we are just going to get him checked on that.  It might be because of his back, but not real sure.  We shall soon find out hopefully.  

Some of the little things they do here at fifteen months are:

Wyatt still loves to rub momma's hair, and is ornery as ever.  He climbs everything, and runs faster than any baby  I've ever seen.  Btw I haven't seen a baby run like him.  He just might be a baby track star.  Lol.  He says mommy a lot, and it's pretty stinkin cute.  Use to be momma, but somehow changed to mommy.  He loves to play with cars still, and ride the little baby carts we have around here.  He can get to goin fast.  

Brant is really starting to talk.  He works hard on articulating his words.  His little lips start to pucker up, and then he starts talkin.  It is too cute.  He started saying Beau a lot.  He will holler for Beau real loud, and then start searching for him all over the house.  Then the other two just fall in sync.  It's the cutest thing.  They love Beau so much.  Brant is also the best eater right now.  He tends to be the one with good manners, lol.  When Wyatt and Luke decide to throw their food, Brant usually just keeps eating.  :) Sweet boy.  He also loves his little woobie, aka taggie blanky.  I bought then these little taggie blankies about a month ago in hopes that if they love them it would be a good alternative for when I take the pacies away.  Let's hope that works...of course later on when they are almost two.  Anywho, Brant loves tags, and he usually falls asleep rubbing the tag of his pjs.  :)

Luke is such a funny, cute little thang.  He copies everything I say.  So I am starting to watch my mouth a little better since he does copy me on everything.  Lol.  The other day while I was feeding Brant, Wyatt comes running in the living room with toilet paper.  I'm like oh great, y'all got into one of the bathrooms.  Well, yeap, they did and were playing in the toilet like it was so fun.  I walk in and was like on great, and just gave this loud sigh.  Well Luke walks out in the hallway, throws his hands down (like I did) and did the same exact sign.  It was actually halarious.  I stopped, laughed, and was like...I know Lord, I need to laugh about some of this and not be so stressed.  It taught me something that is for sure.  But, back to what Luke does.  He is pretty easy going.  He grunts and frowns, and acts like he is the toughest baby out there.  It's cute when you see him in action.  Also, he still doesn't leave any crumbs at mealtime.  He loves to eat anything, and everything.  

I know I'm forgetting things I thought about writing, but I tired.  Stayed up watching a movie tonight, and haven't done that in a while.  Plus, I wanted to enjoy the moon, so after the movie I took a gander at it.  It's so clear out, and the moon is so bright.  Reminds me of this song my Grandpa use to sing when I was young.   

Enjoyed my Friday with this cutie.  Needed to run some errands, but decided they could wait.  So we spent the day at Gram's.  

That's Beau and Brant last night watching a movie together.  I was putting one to bed, and realized I hadn't heard Brant in a long time.  So I peaked around the corner, and they were all cuddled up watching a movie.  So sweet!  

Brant loved playing in the dirt today at Grams.  He played in it for about two hours.  

Sweet babies had a fun Saturday of swimming, and playing outside.  

Hope y'all have a blessed Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment