Wednesday, June 18, 2014

12 teeth each, a sunny day, and sweet tea :)

Boy, I know that looks like a heck of an eclectic title huh?!  Lol.  Well this momma is just feelin a little of this and that, so I went with it.  ;)

You read it right.  All three babies have their bottom two molars breaking through.  That makes twelve teeth for each baby.  Eight front teeth, two top molars, and now the bottom two molars. They have been a little cranky with these coming through, and having a slight irritation in their diapers.  That is one thing that I have learned with these babies, is that when babies are breaking teeth, especially molars, they can get a slight diaper rash irritation.  It's not bad, just on the onset of when they need a diaper change.  I have heard it is from the extra saliva excretion, but haven't research it yet.  So, I will be glad when these turkeys get all their teeth.  

They are also climbing on everything.  Lord help me, cause every time I turn around they are climbing cabinets, chairs, window seals...you name it and I bet they will try it.  Lol.  Little rascals for sure.  I can definitely see they are not as calm as my oldest.  They are ornery, but cute and sweet. :)

Here is just an example. Lol.

Since today was, well sunny and the babies were busy with Stacy, I decided to go ahead and ride.  Riding at 1 in the afternoon in Oklahoma, and near summertime, is hot and usually windy.  It was both today, but still enjoyed my ride. It was a little tricky getting out on the long stretch, because the county is paving the roads around my house.  I made it through on the way out, but then on the back I had to turn around and go back to the front side of coming home.  Hey, it added five miles, so that was good.  When I got to the main road right by my house where I had to turn around I was talking to one of the men waiting for the crew, and he first said he felt bad I had to turn around and go so far around.  I laughed, and told him how far I ride and it's no big deal.  It gives me a breather, and great workout.  Then we got to talking.  He couldn't believe I ride so far, and then he was spellbound at the fact that I've had four kids.  Lol.  A huge compliment for sure.  He said, "man, woo wee little lady I can't believe you have had four kids."  Lol.  I might have blushed just a little.  Lol. Getting fit since having the babies has been a challenge, but I took it on and am loving it.  Anyway, that guy was a nice guy, and made this momma smile.

Weeeee....today.

Look at that nicely paved road.  I'm gonna be riding on a road smooth as butter.  ;)

Got my lights hooked up for when it starts getting dark on my rides.  Safety first y'all.  ;)

And y'all know I'm the sunset sweetheart, so we couldn't go on this post without one.  Two nights ago.  :)

Speaking of getting fit I am trying to stop drinking pop.  Ahhhhh!  Someone go ahead, and cry for me.  Why am I doing this when summer is here.  Everyone loves a good crisp Coke or RC or Pepsi on a hot summer day.  Dang it!  But, I really want to cleanse my body of the things that make us slump.  So far, day four no pop.  I've been fighten it off for sure.  It has made me revert to good ole sweet tea.  :). Currently peach tea is my fave, and then their is my Gram's good ice tea.  Now this getting fit doesn't include adult beverages.  Lol.  We all know I need a good glass of wine or aBlue  Moon occasionally.  Lol.  Any who, that's the scoop on this momma.

And finally, glass and a shower door.  Never thought it would get done.  Now I can take a shower in peace.  Still have an audience of little minions, but hey at least I'm not fumbling for the soap.  Lol. 

And these sweet babes run to me with hugs every time I get home.  Who could just melt at that.  I love my breaks, but I love my sweet babies too.  I think they love their momma too. :)

Ok, gonna get a few things done around here.  

Blessing from this Okie chic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment