Sunday, June 15, 2014

A glimpse into my future...

Father's Day 2014, was a full day for my boys.  They had lots of fun, ate a lot of food, and had a nice surprise this morning.  Here's how our day went.  

First off bright and early we were surprised with my Dad swinging in on his way from a regatta down in Texas.  What a great surprise.  Beau was so excited, as was I, and the babies loved seeing Grandpa 'E'. :) he only could stay a few hours, so we made the best of it.  Took a nice walk with the kids, and then he played some ball with Beau when we got back.  They had fun, and he showed of his baseball skills.  Let me just say my kid an hit that ball good.  Lol.  Real good.  Any who, it was short, but sweet.  If all goes as planned we will have a nice short trip up north to see him and Nene in July.  Along with my Brother, sister in law, and new niece.  :)  

Then this afternoon once the babies had their naps, and all ate lunch, dressed, and ready to go, we headed to Rusty's dad's, aka Pops.  Beau loves going to Pops, cause it's just every boys, and girls, kind of play ground.  He has a huge pond, and lots of land to run on.  Beau keeps fallin more in love with fishing.  It's absolutely awsome watching his face every time he catches something.  He never wants to quit, and would stay until the sun went down if he could.  Lol.  So we ate good food, and visited with his family.  Beau and the babies had fun.  The babies got to eat a lot while there, and enjoyed watching everybody.  They wanted to roam free, but it's a little tough around water and all that.  They all had fun though.  

Now just watching them wind down.  All bathed, fed, and ready for bed.  And this momma is tuckered out after this long day.  Nothing a glass a wine, and a good soak won't help.  

Before I get, I have to share this little moment from yesterday while shopping at Walmart.  I had Beau with me, and hurrying as usual trying to gather everything I needed, and as I started down one isle I looked up and there was a set of teenage triplet boys.  Wow!  I felt star struck.  I really did.  It was like a glimpse into my future.  Handsome as ever, and in their soccer uniforms.  I would say around sixteen.  They were with their mom and I believe Grandpa, and I just smiled at them for what seemed the longest time.  Looked directed at them until they noticed.  Lol.  They smiled back, as Beau said, "momma they are what we have, triplets."  Lol.  It was like I was stopped in time looking at my future.  Crazy.  I can't believe I have four boys, three being triplets.  Lol.  But back to the triplet teenagers.  They were all so darn cute, well mannered, and helping their mom get all their game supplies, well it is what it looked like.  Gatorade ect.  Lol.  It just really made me think of all the times I will be with my boys doing things like that.  I will definitely remember this glimpse into my future.  

Here are a few pics to take a gander at.  

Dad, and I yesterday.  :) 

Not sure if I posted this one from last week, but Wyatt (Wildman) lol.  This pic totally shows their personalities. 

Got to play some ball while Grandpa was here.  

He loves to fish.  :)

Swimmin at Pops.

With his cousin Melia. 

Little cuties

They loved corn on the cob for sure.  

This is too funny not to share.  

The boys, Russ, and my Dad yesterday morning.  

I have errands to run, so I better get busy.  Blessings from this Okie Chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment