Tuesday, June 3, 2014

14 months

Time is really flying by with these baby boys of mine.  Everyday I feel like they do something new, and grow a little more.  Here's what has been happenin with these three little rasclals.  

First up they love, absolutely love, to eat. They love to snack too.  I feel like I go to the store, stock up on groceries, and then before I know it have to go again.  They eat, and eat, and eat.  I am really thankful they eat as well as they do still having reflux.  Since they are upright 90 percent of the day they do well managing the reflux.  They eat a lot of fruit and veggies, and love them.  Too bad it doesn't rub off on Beau.  Maybe in time.  I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;) They love ham, turkey, and chicken.  They haven't tried pork or beef yet, hopefully soon.  All three of them say yum yum, and snack.  Mostly snack all day long.  Lol.  They know the important words at least.  Lol.  

As for their little legs, those little turkeys can run, and I mean run fast for little footlong legs.  Lol.  Wyatt runs the fastest, and it's probably good that way, cause he gets into the most.  He's definitely the little ring leader, and always has the cutest and orneriest grin when he knows he is doing something he shouldn't.  Like...I know I'm doing this, and not suppose to, but I'm cute and you won't get on to me.  Lol.  AND, speaking of them running, they have the cutest little struts I have ever seen.  Wyatt just hawls booty, like Dash in the Incredibles movie, but with a little wobble and occasionally a hop.  Brant just is fast like look out, I'm coming that way.  Luke has a manlike strut.  Lol.  Like a husky little fella.  He will swing one arm while he runs, and it makes me laugh out loud every time.  His run is not the fastest, but it's cute.  Plus he sticks out his little belly while doing it.  Lol.  It's too cute.  

As for brotherly love, wellllllll, let me just say that when you have three at a time they will love to wrestle, and I mean wrestle good.  They do fight, pull, pinch, bite, and wrestle on most days.  That's why I call them little rascles.  Lol.  But, they are all boy, and I wouldn't change a thing about them.  They are a lot different than my first.  They have a lot of similarities, but a lot of differences too.  They are definetly busier than Beau ever was.  When it comes to playing with toys, well they love to just chunk them across the room.  Lol.  They love balls the most, so I know I defining have some ball players on my hands.  :)  Even though raising up triplets at this age is challenging, and tough, I wouldn't change it.  

I've learned so much from this motherhood journey, and am still learning.  Crazy how each day brings new insight, challenges, and blessings all in one.  Although I have had a tough time in this huge change in life, going from one child plus three babies in one pregnancy, I know God saw the entire journey.  I just pray for wisdom on my parenting, grace sweet grace, and HIS unconditional love. I sure need all that on most days.  Don't we all?!  

Probably leaving out a lot I wanted to say, but my mind is blank.  Imagine that?!  Lol.

It's already a hot day here in Oklahoma, and I love it.  Gonna run some errands while I'm kid free.  I uploaded a few new videos on the YouTube channel.  Click on the right side of page.  :) 

They get plenty of attention at the ball games, and just look at all the girls loving on them.  It's pretty cute. 

They are officially ready for the water.  They love the bath, so I'm thinkin they will love to swim.  

He sure can hit that ball good.  Love watching him play.  

Can you see their little fingers?  They point at all the critters we see on our walks.  Lol.  And say, oh, oh.  It's too cute! 

He got ready for the tube fairy last night.  Yes the tube fairy.  It was a big deal getting that tube out of his ear yesterday. Lol.  So I had to reward him for being a brave little guy.  

Tell me that is not the sweetest!  I really want that baby.  Love this horse, and her little baby! 

Blessings from this Okie chic!  

No comments:

Post a Comment