Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Okie Roadie Chics

It's official, I started a roadie riding group.  I'm very excited about the adventure in life, and look forward to see where it goes.

This idea had been in the making for a while now, but took some quiet time for me to create the Facebook and Instagram pages.  I ended up created a page instead of an actual group that way other people could post ideas, share info, and stories about road biking.  

We will have a ladies group ride (group), but also have the benefit of sharing biking tips and information with others.  It should be lots of fun.  I know I'm excited. 

Over the past several months I had searched, and searched for a ladies roadie group in Oklahoma.  But, I never could find what I was looking for.  So, that just pushed me to start up one myself.  

This sport is definitely fun, healthy, and adventurous.  So all that makes for a great workout.  As for me, I started road biking because my knee doctor pushed me toward that.  I had already been road biking for some time, but not as serious about it.  Once I started increasing miles, seeing a difference in how I felt, I wanted to do it more.  So here I am, 33 years old, a momma to four energy filled little rascals, and love to be a roadie.  If your an Okie you should come join in the excitement.  If your an out of stater, come too when you visit, and follow our page.  

Mapping the roads one pedal at a time.  ;)

Facebook - click the link below. 


Instagram (@okieroadiechics) or click the link. 



Blessings from this Okie chic!  Got to get dinner done.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment