Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekend Pic Upload :)

Just doing a pic post tonight.  Hope y'all had a great weekend.  I stayed pretty busy.  Haha!  Here are aome pics to take a gander at.  ;)

Friday morning picking blackberries at a friends place.  They are so do good too.  Gonna go back to get more so I can make some of my favorite jelly.  :)

This is the OKC Lego city that a master Lego builder did, and is now on display at our local horse racing track.  Beau loved it.  

Our state capital.

The Colcord Hotel downtown.  

The Devon Energy building.  

Half of the Chesapeake Energy Arena (Thunderdome) :)

Have tons more, but you can see it is pretty cool.  

He had a fun Friday, and I did too.  Enjoyed every minute with him.  Went to see a movie too.  How to Train a Dragon 2, and it was pretty good. 

And my cousin Krista sent out a message asking everyone for a quick selfie.  Lol.  Here was ours. 

After the movie he went to spend the rest of the day at his best buddies house, and they went swimming at a neighbors pool.  Oh, to be a kid again.  :)

Snowcones in the hottub, why not. ;)

Friday night out with my sweet frans.  I got to see Dierks Bentley :) so that made my night. 

So I have to share about this vest.  My awesome Uncle Roger bought this for me at an estate sale three years ago, and when he brought it home and gave it to me he said the sweetest thing.  He said, "it reminded me of your mom, and I thought you would like it."  I love it, but love the meaning behind it more. :)  It fits perfect, and I finally got to ware it.  

More frans :)

And how could I forget this.  My little rascal Wyatt learned how to get into the LazyBoy, and man is he proud.  Was doing dishes and hear him giggle like crazy, and them sigh.  Yes a big sigh, like man I am the grand high potentate.  Lol He was proud of himself, that's for sure. 

Saturday night ;)

Hitched a ride back to the car, and I had to take a pic.  I'm not sure I could do this job.  

Hey hey, what ya say ;)

Me and Melissa, and who's finger?!  Lol. Oh, and Melissa's man behind us. 

Ok, I better get to bed.  One thing I want to say is how thankful, and greatful I am for my sweet boys.  I love them so much, and even if I get stressed or just smooth wore out...that love never fades.  Love each of them more than words can say.  God has truly blessed me! 

Blessings, and goodnight from this Okie chic!



No comments:

Post a Comment