Monday, June 30, 2014

Uncle Chris

Wanted to share a post on my awesome Uncle Chris.  Saturday morning he came by, and got to visit for the day.  He was in town visit my grandparents, his parents, and we finally got some time to hang out.  

Not sure if I have mentioned that he helps me more than any IT guru ever would on my blog, and he also started up my future website.  Can't wait to get it going. :) He also worked on my computer some.  It's really messed up right now.  Lol.  I let the five year old play some games on it...bad idea.  Five year olds want to touch every pop up that flashes on.  Lol.  So you can imagine what all is messing up my computer.  Anywho, we had a great visit checking out the bikes, and working on my bloggin skills.  ;)  I'm a pretty blessed lady with some awesome uncles.  I rarely get to see him, or his family, as they live in Arizona.  But, once these sweet babes can be functionable in traveling, we are hitting the road.  


Okie out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment