Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's official...I have a swimmer :)

It's official, this sweet little five year old of mine is a swimmer.  No floaties, and no person helping him. :) 

Yesterday after swim Beau told me he smam on his own, but I never noticed it.  I think it was before I showed up to pick him up.  So, today he said it with a huge smile, and said, "I swam all by myself, and did really good."  So, I told him to jump back in while his swim instructor was in the pool and show me.  Bam, he is totally swimming all by himself, and I am so proud.  Relieved.  Precise Jesus!  

Swimming, or actually possibly sinking as Beau always said, has been a fear of this sweet boy for the last few years.  With him being so scared, it only made me worry for him.  Today was an answered prayer, and I'm thankful God guided me to the place he is learning at. It's been a blessing for sure.

Beau Ryan, momma is so proud of you!  Love you all the way to the moon and back!  




It's a little cool today, and raining.  Makes me want to curl up on the couch.  

Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment