Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The boys

Just postin a few sweet pics while I have the time.  :) Hope y'all are havin a beautiful Tuesday.  I walked outside this morning, took a big breath, and man it feels great out today.  I love it!  

Meant to take a panoramic pic of our back yard this morning.  Maybe I still can by the time I get back, but excavation starts today.  The kids will finally have a back yard to play in pretty soon.  Big thumbs up to that.  

Okie dokie here goes.  

First I want to share a prayer request of mine, and many many others.  My sweet friend Audra has a son that is waiting for a new heart.  Their family is split up across hundreds of miles, but they are making it work.  It has been over 600 days they have been living apart, and I know as a mother I don't know how I could do that and be that strong.  But, my dear friend is so incredibly strong.  Her faith amazes me.  Here recently while they were all down in Texas some sad things have happened back at their place.  Audra and their oldest spent the summer with them down in Texas since she had the summer off.  She is a teacher.  Anyway, Jhett's horse got hurt, and passed away.  Then not very many days later their family dog went missing.  This just adds to their constant hurt.  Crazy how the human heart can actually ache.  These incodents, although they are not human life, they are part of their life and it adds to their constant hurt.  Please stop right now, close your eyes and say a prayer for them.  They need mercy, grace, and that perfect heart for their sweet and precious boy.  

Photo creds go to Stacy :) this is what happens every time I'm gone, even if it's just a few hours.  Lol.  I get tackled to the floor and am hugged for a really long time.  So I usually have to make sure I have free arms when I walk in, or else it will all end up in the floor.  :)

Destroying the closet.  Lol.  Always in to something.  

And I was thinking the non spill bowls for snacks would be great :/ might need to rethink this ideeerr.  They figure out the lids in about four minutes.  

That boy sure has had fun at swim school this summer, and it has helped him so much.  Reversing a fear of going under and being afraid of drowning is hard to do, but these awesome instructors have helped him more than I would have thought this far.  He has about two more weeks then he is done.  So proud of him.  

I have to share some Beau sweetness of the day.  Yesterday morning on the way to swim Beau grabbed my hand (he is seriously always this sweet) and said, "I sure hope it rains today."  I said, "me too, we need it."  He says, "yeap all the flowers need it and then I can pick them for you."  I about melted right there.  Not sure if he will be a heartbreaker or a heart melter when he gets older.  Pretty sure the latter one.  :)

Here's a new one for all you country lovers to listen to.  Enjoy!  One of my faves.


Blessings from this Okie chic! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment