Friday, July 18, 2014

My day in a nutshell...

Today was a busy, and very productive day for this momma.  I am pretty tuckered out, but still feel like the energizer bunny.  She keeps going, and going, and going.  Haha, no I'll call it a night here in a bit, but still have some catchin up to do.

My day in a nutshell...gonna be eclectic style here folks, so get ready. ;)

Wake up at 8, what 8 you say, yeah.  Rough night with the babies.  They wanted to party, momma didn't, and so we fought it.  Back to square one tonight, let's hope they do better.  

Next up Stacy arrive around 8:30, and the sweet babes of mine are all getting their mornin milk.  Ahhhh, long sign, I was still in a sleepy stooper.  Lol.  

At 9:30 I headed out for a mornin ride.  But, before I started I finally got with it and did some pre workout core exercises.  Man it felt good too, and I do believe it will help in my endurance with my cycling.  Anywho, on with it.  So I head on my Kona, love my bike, and about two miles down the beaten path here these lovely, sweet, pit bulls start hawlin booty to catch up with me.  Well, I know they are biters cause a running neighbor told me about them bitting at them and one of their dogs.  One actually bit their dog.  So, I kick it up in high speed for myself (was going 40 from what my Cyclemeter said...holy smokes) and those things still almost got to me.  Man they are fast.  So that got me going right at the beginning of my ride.  Just awesome!  Lol, it was awesome going that fast, but not because of two pits on my back.  

Has the entire pasture to himself.  I assume it was a him, but really couldn't see that far.  Looked peaceful though.  

Next up, I get back, and climb up in the attic.  Here I go, organizing a chaotic mess of crap.  I mean stuff was just thrown up there, with no thought on how things should be placed together.  Yada Yada Yada.  Anywho, I got it all organized.  I can't even count how many totes are up there.  It's crazy.  But, the babies will definitely need hand me downs from big bubba.  Plus side of all this, I got everything down for my upcoming garage sale.  I'm crazy I know, but I gotta get rid of some things, and make space.  It was completely full to the brim.  Ok, so a garage sale is coming this next week.  Woo wee that should be interesting.  

And that's only half the attic :/

Now it's almost noon, and I still need to shower, and get over to the big city to run a few errands.  I actually managed to fill up the gas guzzler, hawl off all the recyclables, grab some food, and swing into target to get birthday gifts for two parties Beau is going to tomorrow.  All in an hour.  ;) Woo wee I feel accomplished.  That all probably doesn't sound like much, but for this momma it was a lot in a five hour period.  :)

And I always come home to folded laundry of some sort.  Dishes done.  Ect.  Stacy is absolutely amazing with the babies, but always does way more than I would ever expect.  I am truly grateful for her. :)

And this afternoon while I was cleaning out the garage.  We really need a shop.  Badly.  

And this sweet boy has been at Grandma's just for two days, but boy do I miss him. :)

Ok, blessings to all y'all, from me...the Okie chic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment