Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Spring cleaning in July

Since it's just the babies and I this week I decided to fill my extra time with some deep cleaning.  So spring cleaning it is, here on July 2nd.  

Beau and Russ are down at the lake enjoying this beautiful weather.  I stayed at home with the little road runners of mine.  They are all over the place, and run fast so I thought I would just let them have fun here at home.  Taking them to the lake at this stage just my do me in.  Lol.  

With all this extra time, not really any extra energy lol, but I decided to go ahead and get organized.  I'm having a big garage sale in two weeks.  Hopefully! I have so much baby stuff it's a little overwhelming.  I've gave a lot away, sold some stuff, but the rest is piled in my attic and guest room.  So it's time to clear out.  I also started organizing the kids keepsakes and cloths that were sentimental in totes for each boy.  So all four now have a childhood tote that I've started.  

The other thing I worked on yesterday before Beau left is a school tote.  I saved all of Beau's work from day one of pre-k until the last day, and let me tell ya it was almost a 13 gallon trash bag full.  I let him go through it all and choose what he wanted to keep.  We weeded it down to a thick file folder full of papers and artwork.  Woo wee that was a big reliefe. I cleared out a shelf in my closet...finally.  Lol. 

Pretty much gettin stuff done with this spring cleaning in July.  Ok, got all these sweet dumplins down for nap.  I better get busy.  

They loved watchin momma clean the windows.  

Got a special treat from Gram yesterday. Her sand plum jelly.  It is mmmmm good too.  

Hope y'all are enjoying this beautiful day! 

Okie out!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it doesn't matter if it's already summer, as long as you're doing a general cleaning, right? That being said, the attic could get quite dirty, so it's always a good idea to clear it every once in a while. This is to prevent it from getting too cluttered and dusty. Anyway, I hope you get a head start this coming spring! Cheers!

    Bo Tolbert @ HJS Supply Company

    ReplyDelete